The 23rd World Computer Congress (WCC 2015)
From October 04, 2015 08:00 until October 07, 2015 16:29 Save to calendar
Posted by Webmaster
What is the WCC?
The World Computer Congress is the International Federation for Information Processing's main global event. The Congress is held every 2 years by a host nation.
The congress combines content from commercial, industry, association and research sectors offering an opportunity to showcase and discover innovative ideas. The content will range from the latest international research, to leading commercial and industry-focused insights and thought pieces, of interest to a wide audience. The congress attracts expert presenters and thousands of delegates from around the globe.
About WCC 2015
- Congress Title: The 23rd World Computer Congress (WCC 2015)
- Congress Theme: “New Software Oriented Jobs” and “Software Education & Accreditation”
- Date: October 4 ~ 7, 2015
- Venue: Daejeon Convention Center (DCC)
- Hosted by: International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP)
- Organized by: The Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers (KIISE)
- Official Website: www.wcc2015.org
- Language: English
- World Computer Congress 2015 will be featured main symposiums that consisted of invited speakers for “New Software Oriented Jobs” and “Software Education & Accreditation (K-12, Seoul Accord, IP3 etc.)”
- IFIP Technical Committees and working group are organizing three conferences, and in paralleled with the ICT Eurasia Conference 2015. Also numerous forums will be held in parallel.
- Conferences and Forums
- Delegates at the World Computer Congress 2015 will be able to attend the exhibition, enjoy technical tours of local research institute and universities such as ETRI, KAIST.
- WCC in Korea will provide an unparalleled opportunity to network with international peers and experts.